Pages

Thursday, April 27 Dia da Liberdade

In Portugal, every 25 of April is celebrated the Freedom Day. That's a translation that doesn't make such impact as Dia da LiberdadeBasically, and I'm not diminishing the great act that it was, but we were fighting communism, so soldiers and the citizens rebelled against it, using carnations as a symbol.

[photography above from here]

Our little stroll through Choupal didn't happened at all because of that, but in a way we were celebrating our freedom. We always like to spend a little time together, and if it's only the three of us this is what happens.

I do have to say, I love this little things 


Choupal, immortalized in poems and fado of Coimbra. I had been there one time already and I completely fell in love with it, it extends for a lot of miles, we were there for two hours and we didn't saw half of it. But it was, without a doubt a well spent day and I can't wait to have more days like this. 




[left - Sara // right - Sofia]

i'll see you when i see you, x




No comments :

Post a Comment