Pages

Wednesday, May 17 All I do is Sit on a Couch #1

One thing that I do, and more than I should, is sit on a couch and watch series and movies. Besides reading, this is another way I found to escape from reality. Since I spend most of my time watching series, I've accumulated quite a lot of favorites, but today I want to share with you three that I started watching this year...

// Girlboss //

I saw the trailer for this one and I instantly fell in love! Britt Robertson is at the moment one of my favorite actresses, so the combination between her and Netflix is, as obviously predicted, magical!

Girlboss is based on the life of Sophia Amoruso, founder of Nasty Gal. Don't watch it with that in mind, I didn't and I think it's way better, because some of the aspects are "made up" just for the series. From the beginning I liked Sophia and Identified with her so much, not because I do the same things, but because she's my age and she's trying to find her way up in life. Most people don't enjoy her is this series, but as usual, I like swimming against the current.

You can watch it on Netflix and in one go, if you're like me.

// Genius //

I don't remember where I saw it, I think it was on TV but I remember that I thought 'I have to see this'... Never had seen any series from National Geographic, don't know if they have any, but always liked National Geographic, mainly because of photography.

Genius is based on the life of Albert Einstein, but it brings other important people into the screen like Marie Curie. I have to say, it's stimulating seeing a series like this, I always liked physics better than chemistry, and being able to see how the great mind of Einstein grew over time it's  pretty damn good.

You can watch it on National Geographic, every Tuesdays or online.

// Riverdale //

If by now you don't know this one, I do have to ask: What are you doing with your life?

Being a big fan of comics like I am it was impossible for me not to, at least, check it out... But once I saw that Cole Sprouse was going to be in it, I had a greater reason to see it, although right now I'm completly in love with KJ Apa.

If you're a fan of comics like me, don't have in mind the comics when you start seeing it, because it's a way darker version of it, but I do love it. Every moment you have your heart in your troat or you're left with a clifhanger (no pun inteended if any of you have seen until episode 12 already). Season One has already ended and believe me I'm not okay with it and the next one it's only in 2018 (what?)!

You can watch it on Netflix and you're welcome!

Hope you enjoy it and tell me what are some of your favorite series, I'm always looking for new ones to watch.

see you when i see you, x



No comments :

Post a Comment