Pages

Thursday, February 23 To the Mountains we go! | Day Two

The second day was the day to play in the snow!


We started the day by having lunch at the same place we did the day before. The plan was to eat and then, after coffee (always) we would drive to the mountains, see snow, and play a little bit.

First stop had to be Lagoa Comprida, the biggest lagoon from the mountains. There's a big wall around the place so you can see it, and enjoy the fantastic view, this time we had the weather on our side, we still felt the cold getting to us, but the fact that the sun came up it made all the difference.


All the way up to mountain we started seeing more white and by the time we were on the top you could only see white covering the landscape. We were going to go to the highest bit, but the traffic was quite intense, so we decided to park on one side of the road and have you fun right there.





We spent most of the day on the way up and down, having fun and admiring the landscape, by the time we realized was time to make way to Coimbra, we had classes to attend the next day.

I used to travel so much with my parents when we were little, that being able to do this with my friends was awesome. I think I talk by all when I say: thank you for the great weekend Sofia, for inviting us and makes feel 'at home'. 


I hope that we make more of these, soon! And I hope you have liked this snippets,

and I'll see you when I see you, x

2 comments :

  1. We love you so much! This post is like a tribute to the amazing weekend that we had <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh <3 I'm glad you liked it, I love you too 😍

      Delete