Pages

Sunday, April 10 A Form of Art | Flowers Everywhere



Bright skies, warm weather, birds flying around, these are all signs that spring has arrived. If you have allergies than you probably hate spring, but for me is one of the best seasons, alongside with autumn.

I like cold, a lot more than I like warm, but I think that in between is the best. It's hard for me to explain all the reasons I like this two, but as photographer (an amateur one that doesn't really know what is doing some of the time) spring/autumn have the best colors, best photo opportunities, best light, best inspiration.

Recently I started doing more jogging, and most of the time I take my camera with me (which I find pretty good to make squats since I always try taking 'macro' photos), so these are some of my recent photos.

As always you can check my Flickr account to see the rest of the photos or in a better quality, I'm currently working on changing the layout of the blog in a way I can incorporate the photos and projects in here.

Hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.



No comments :

Post a Comment