Pages

Saturday, January 23 Welcome


"I'll make better mistakes tomorrow"


[image by Fritz Bielmeier]


I've been searching all over the internet for a little inspiration to start this post, truth is that is not easy to create a first impression, it's not that I don't now what to say, it's just I want to say it all together and without a proper way... So can you give me a point for trying?

Currently I live in Portugal, I'm studying to be an engineer and, hopefully, put my backpack and discover the world, one side to the other. Probably a big dream and a little bit clichĂȘ, but life is build on dreams and the ability to make them real!

Although most of the time my books take all of me, I still have hobbies that I love and that's what I want to share with you, the things I love to do. Hope you find this journey so good as I imagine it will be.


No comments :

Post a Comment