Pages

Monday, February 13 Identity Crisis

Hello.


It seems only fair that I start, at least, by explaining. For the past few months I've been with a little identity crisis about the blog, and for a moment there I really wanted to not do it anymore...

When you like what you do, but you don't seem to appreciate enough, doubt is the first thing that comes to you, I thought about changing the name, changing the platform of hosting, even thought about giving up (as I said before), but the truth is I like writing here, sharing my passions and interests with you.

This year I've met people that are as much (or more) passionate about the same things I am (you two know very well that and thank you for existing in my life) and somehow that makes me want to create more, to have new ideas.

Although some things will have to change because I feel that the blog can have more potential and that I can do a lot more.

So, welcome back to Coffee at Three, and I hope you enjoy the ride from now on!



See you when I see you, x

No comments :

Post a Comment