Pages

Thursday, August 4 Projects | Sunny Side Up

So, it happened again!

Beatriz was in the country and I had some ideas, we came together, things went great and this project was made. Since is sunny outside and hot, most of the days, we wanted to do something by the pool. Between smiles and a lot of silly things I like the results a lot, maybe because my friends are helping with my little dream of photography and I'm surrounded by lovely people.

This are only some of the photos taken, I've been sharing other on facebook, twitter and instagram. I'll upload more on those social media and maybe flickr or behance.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see tomorrow!


Makeup & Hairstyle: Beatriz Ferreira - Model: Carolina Rodrigues


Makeup & Hairstyle: Beatriz Ferreira - Model: Cindy Sousa


Makeup & Hairstyle: Beatriz Ferreira - Model: Leonor Varandas

No comments :

Post a Comment