Pages

Saturday, February 18 Lately...


First of all I have to share with you two of the songs that this month have completely taken me. Ok, maybe three!



So I came across this song last year... But for some reason (a stupid one probably) I completely  forgot it and the other day I started humming it and couldn't let it out of my mind. If you don't know MAX: first of all you should; second he started making Youtube videos and I got to know him through another youtuber, Kurt Scheneider, and I instantly fell in love with his voice and songs.



Ed doesn't need presentation, he's probably (in my humble opinion) one of the greatest song writers along side others, but his music always sounds genuine. Shape of You has been on the radios, and as I am typing this he has probably released another music from his new album Divide (he was, and it's also his birthday today, happy birthday ðŸŽ‚).



Honestly, you probablyonly know this one for one of this reasons: you either love musicals and you seen it already a bizzilion times, or you love Ryan Golsing to the point you see every movie that he makes. I bet is the last one isn't it? I haven't seen it yet (yes I know, it's a crime) but there's a reason, I was going to see it with my sister but then I couldn't make it and I promised I would see it with her, but I'm probably not going to resist much longer and end up seeing alone.
Who would have guessed that Emma Stone could sing like that?



Ok, I know I know I said three. This one is just my ultimate favorite since I saw the movie High Strung... I've a weak spot for violins and cellos and classic music. When it's played out of the sheet (as per say) it's so beautiful, and this one with the choreography, oh man beautiful.

There's more, but maybe some other time. I also have been taking a few more photos...


So, my best friend has moved to Manchester for 6 months. Yes, I'm just going to say it, I envy her right now, I wish I could just get a plane and go as well... But back to what I was talking, before she left she wanted some photos, I have always a few ideas like to make but I'm not always comfortable asking to make them, even if it's my best friend, but somehow I achieved it and I really like this one.


My sister sometimes has awesome ideas for photos, which helps me getting ideas as well. She inspired in one of her favorite films Amélie and we came up with a few photos that we liked.

My cousin is probably the only person that I don't have problems asking or sharing an idea to create in a photography, she always up to it and even helps me do better or a different one from the original. This one was taken recently, but I have a lot more with her that I just love.

Well, I've more things that I have done lately and I'm going to do, but if you want to know you have to stay tuned.
Which musics have been on your head lately or what have you been up to?

See you when I see you, x

No comments :

Post a Comment