Pages

Monday, March 14 GTKM | Sunrise vs Sunset

Have you ever done a quiz online? I bet you have and so have I. The most recent one I did was the one on Pottermore, where you are sorted to one of the four houses, and a question came up where I had to choose between dusk and dawn, and I had to think on it for a while. 

It was not the first time the question was made, and most of the times I have to think on it. The truth is: I couldn't choose one, but I could use another way of choosing them, this is the way.

You can't have a sunrise without a dawn or a dusk without a sunset, so what if you had to choose from a sunrise and a sunset? Most people would probably choose sunrise, because is the beginning of a new day, a new start, but for me it's the sunset, and no it's not because it's the end of the day, it's because of the colors it creates! You can have a blurry sunset, you can have a candy-like sunset, you can have harsh color sunset, you always have a sunset different from the other, and most of the times it can surprise you.



























These are two of my favorite photos, so far, from sunsets that I've taken, one you had already seen, which I've to say it was a surprise for me because the sunset wasn't happening with this colors first and then, out of nowhere, it turned in to this beautiful colors, the other one it was taken more recently, and the one that gave the idea for this post. They perfectly represent two of the types of sunsets that I was talking.

Hope you enjoy and, if you want, I would love if you let in the comments below your opinion on the photos or even which one would you choose: sunrise or sunset?

No comments :

Post a Comment