Pages

Thursday, February 25 Projects | Photoshoot Gone Different: Behind the Scenes

Did you ever try to make something happen and things start to go wrong, and then it goes everything different from what you planned? Well, that's what happened to us!




One of my good friends has been living in England for a few years now, and every month of February she comes to spend time with friends and to see Carnaval. She's very talented, recently she launch her website to show the work she does with make-up and hair styling. So I had the crazy idea to photograph some of my friends (in a casual way, because I'm new to this portrait thing) where she'll do the make up and hair, and I would take a load of photos (literary, I've like 4gb of photos of them!).



























Although I'm new too this kind of photography, I wanted to give it a try because I like to photograph people,
and above all photograph in general. Even though things did go as we had thought, since the weather wasn't helping and we had to come up with another place to take the photos, and starting later than we expected I'm gladly it turn out just fine, and Beatriz did a wonderful job with the make up and hair.



























Here you can see I little behind the scenes, while Beatriz was creating the looks. I wanted us to take a photo all together, but we couldn't because time wasn't on our side, and we had to hurry up things. Never the less, I'm really happy with the result and, hopefully, we can make a lot more in the future.

And a big thanks to Cláudia, who was the assistant and helped with ideas for the photos and helped Beatriz with the make up (believe me, she had a huge paper bag full of things). Once I'm finished with editing the photos I will put some here and on Flickr, we'll see.

Hope you enjoyed, I mostly did!

No comments :

Post a Comment