Pages

Monday, May 16 Let's just say something.




Annd I'm back.

Short story: I'm the type of person that tends to have a bunch of ideas at the same time and always try to make it all at the same time as well. No need to say that that doesn't turn out alright, some of my projects tend to be forgotten or never finished. But that needs to change and it starts today.
I make a lot of lists of things I want to create, or things I want to buy, but somehow I loose it in the confusion that is my bedroom, so I decided I that I'll start making the things and make it until the end, no matter what is the result.

Things I'm currently working on:
↠ I love my photos as much as hate them sometimes and I wanted it possible for other people enjoy them as well, so I'm creating some 'products' to launch a Etsy Shop. This is going to be the main project for the next weeks.
↠ Don't know if you have heard of Patreon before, it's social network for creative people and a crowdfunding site at the same time. Unfortunately  things can't just be created out of thin air, so I've been thinking and creating some content to put up to my patron and if you would like to help me improve my content, have special treats or even content only available to you, you can go to my page and become a patron.
↠ During the month of April I recorded a lot of clips with my mobile and I'm cutting them up together and, hopefully put up on Youtube, I'll let you know when it's all done.

Until these three are done, or at least almost finished I cannot try do anything else (besides university).

No comments :

Post a Comment